8370 Side TrackLeeds, AL 35094
FlowMax™ & FlowMax HP™ Regulators
The Mooney FlowMax and FlowMax HP regulators are pressure reducing regulators that offer bubble tight shutoff at all pressure differentials and full capacity at very low differential pressures. This innovative Baker Hughes design compliments the Mooney Flowgrid* regulator. The FlowMax regulator maximizes capacity, speed of response, and accuracy while incorporating many of the same original maintenance and performance features for which the Flowgrid regulator is renowned.
- Top-entry design for ease of maintenance
- One actuator for all pressure control ranges
- Oversized balanced diaphragm for increased sensitivity
- Full port designs for ultra high capacity
- Guiding piston
- Positive bubble tight shut-off at all pressure differentials
- Control range:
FlowMax: 5 i.w.c. to 247 psig (12 mbar to 17 bar)
FlowMax HP: 3 psig to 900 psig (0.21 bar to 62 bar). Higher pressures upon request
- Full open differential: as low as 3 psig (0.21 bar)
- Quick acting two-path pilot control system
- Low-volume casing (actuator)
- Lightweight and compact design
- Reversible plug seal
- District regulator
- Monitor, first stage, or second stage regulator
- Industrial service regulator
- Boiler/burner fuel gas regulator
Size: 2" to 6"
Body Style: Single Port
CL150 FlowMax (250 psi rating)
CL300 FlowMax HP
CL600 FlowMax HP
Temperature Range: 20°F to 150°F
Emergency Temperature: Minimum/Maximum: -40°F to 175°F
Helping the Natural Gas Industry Increase Efficiency and Performance.
Baker Hughes' Mooney Flowgrid Regulator is an easy-to-maintain valve for self-contained pilot systems that allows users to maintain pressure and flow control of almost any gas or liquid.
The ability to control pressure and flow increases accuracy of use, responsiveness and stability while decreasing parts, noise levels and maintenance and energy costs. Combined with top entry access to all components, the Mooney Flowgrid Regulator adds value for customers looking to produce energy more efficiently and reliably with less expense and greater awareness of environmental responsibility.
As a self-contained, pilot-operated device, the advanced technology solution can offer substantial energy savings when compared to conventional air-operated or electrically operated control valves.
- In-line maintenance with minimal part
- Rugged fabric-reinforced throttling element/diaphragm provides flexibility, stability and fast response time in severe service conditions
- Elliptical main spring provides a high frequency response, proportional action for stability, consistent low minimum differential and shut-off force
- Spring case designed to enhance speed of response and stability
- More than 88 valve body options fit a wide variety of applications
- Throttle plates offered in four standard capacities: 100%, 75%, 50% and 35%. Custom capacities available if desired
- Symmetrical throttle plate design helps prevent debris from accumulating under the seat and affecting shut-off
- Drilled-hole throttle plates reduce noise and help extend diaphragm life
- Equal inlet/outlet pressure rating for all sizes assures easy operation without special start-up procedures required
- Dual-port valve design provides redundancy with dual pilots and extra capacity with one pilot
- Compact size for easy installation in any position
The Flowgrid regulator is ideal for pressure reducing, backpressure or relief, flow-control, and multi-function control applications.
Size: 1" to 12"
Body Style: Single & Dual Port
End Connections: Screwed, Socket Weld, Flanged, Flangeless & Buttweld
Temperature Range: 20°F to 150°F
Emergency Temperature: Minimum/Maximum: 40°F to 175°F
Model 900TE (Top Entry) Flexflo® Regulator
The Model 900TE (Top Entry) Flexflo® Regulator is a self-contained, pilot-operated pressure regulator that may be used in both gas and liquid applications. The 900TE Flexflo® Regulator design features a simple, top-entry design for easy in-line maintenance. The 900TE incorporates a cast steel body with integral flanged end connections. Multiple trim configurations are available to match a variety of applications. The 900TE Flexflo® Regulator is available from 2" (50.8 mm) to 6" (152.4 mm) bore. The 900TE Flexflo® Regulator typically is used with a Flexflo® Pilot for pressure control applications. The environmentally friendly design of the Flexflo® Pilot and Regulator eliminates all atmospheric emissions by maintaining all gas/liquid within the piping system.
Series 20 Pilots
Series 20*, 20H, and 20L The Series 20 Flowgrid* pilot is a reversible pressure-control regulator designed primarily for use as a control pilot with unloading-type pilot systems for pressure-reducing (PRV), backpressure (BPV or Relief), and differential-pressure (DPV) applications. The Series 20 pilot is designed for both gas and liquid applications.
Series 20 Brass construction with 3 to 450 psig (0.21 to 31 bar) control pressure range
Series 20H High pressure brass construction with a 200 to 900 psig (14 to 62 bar) control pressure range.
Series 20S Stainless steel construction with a 3 to 450 psig (0.21 to 31 bar) control pressure range.
Series 20HS High pressure, stainless steel construction with a 200 to 900 psig (14 to 62 bar) control pressure range.
Series 20L-B Bronze construction with 5 i.w.c. to 8 psig (12 mbar to 0.55 bar) control pressure range.
Series 20L-A Aluminum construction with 5 i.w.c. to 8 psig (12 mbar to 0.55 bar) control pressure range.
Other features include:
- Easy removal of the cartridge permits quick disassembly and assembly which is universal to all pilots.
- Reversing valve stem converts pressure reducing to back pressure
- Pressure boost feature
- Ease of spring change
- Cap cover protects adjusting screw
- Sealed spring case
- Flexibility with six different springs to cover pressure settings from 3 psi to 900 psig (0.21 to 62 bar)
- Convert Series 20 to 20H with a high pressure diaphragm kit
Mooney* Series 20 Relief Valve is a pilot-operated relief valve for D.O.T regulated (non-ASME) applications
829S1 Series Flexflo® Pilot
The Model 829S1 Flexflo Pilot is a reversible pressure control regulator (seat & nozzle) that is used in conjunction with Flexflo Regulators to provide pressure control. The Model 829S1 Flexflo Pilot is the most widely-used Flexflo pilot because it features wide setpoint range at an economical price with a simple design. The Model 829S1 may be utilized in both gas and liquid applications. The 829S1 is particularly well-suited for use in natural gas regulation. Applications include pressure reduction, monitor regulators, backpressure control, and relief valve.